What is Reiki ?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
What are the benefits of Reiki
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Helps bring about inner peace and harmony
- Balances the mind and emotions.
- Strengthens and can heal personal relationships.
- Offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow.
- Helps in the grieving process.
- Helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
What will I feel during a Healing Session?
Within a typical healing session you may feel deep relaxation, intense emotion, visions of vivid colours or feel immense heat or cold during a treatment. However, it is important to note that Reiki is a very subjective experience meaning that every person experiences something unique and personal
There is no right or wrong way to experience Reiki. What you experience at the time will be right for you at that moment. Every healing session is unique.
What happens in a treatment ?
A typical treatment lasts from 30 mins to 1 hour and you will be fully clothed lying down on a treatment couch or sitting in a chair. You will need to take your shoes and socks off before treatment as this will help you to be grounded whilst you have a your treatment.
|REIKI TREATMENT OPTIONS||PRICE|
|1 hour healing session||£30.00|
|30 minute healing session||£18.00|
|Mobile treatment||£40.00 – (10 mile radius)
£50.00 – (25 mile radius)
£60.00- (45 mile radius)